With hosts nationwide looking to save money this season, it doesn’t mean they have to forego dining table centerpieces. In fact, there are so many new designer centerpiece styles that are affordable, hosts will have a difficult time selecting only one!
Just Charger Plates features the latest inexpensive centerpieces that are gracing tables, including:
- Woodlands – This easy centerpiece involves planting ground cover in a shallow pot, highlighting it with tiny ceramic mushrooms, stones and foraged wood. A show-stopping design, those with youngsters may even decide to add a magical fairy and have their own indoor centerpiece fairy garden.
- Nature – A stripped branch decorated with dotted air plants looks beautiful surrounded by delicate tea lights. For an alternative approach to flowers, consider placing a variety of striking pheasant feathers in a simple vase for a textured bouquet. For an added touch of warm, cover chairs with small faux sheepskins, which gives dining areas a rustic, warm and cozy feeling.
- Farmer’s Market – Embracing the season often involves incorporating bountiful harvests into centerpieces. Consider adding berries, pomegranates, persimmons and other ornate foliage for long-lasting color.
- Solo Pieces – A single berry-filled branch is simply stunning, especially when paired with a vibrant, contrasting vase.
- Low – To help facilitate conversation, consider embracing low tabletop arrangements. Whether it’s adding a variety of low candles in various shapes and sizes with branches and holly leaves, or interspersing berries for eye-catching pops of color, guests will thank hosts for their thoughtfulness in selecting low-style arrangements.
- Color – If a dining room table is painted, consider giving it a fresh coat of eye-popping paint for the holiday season. Whether it’s a warm tone, such as a golden yellow, or a vibrant color, such as Christmas red, changing the color of a dining table can redefine a dining room area.
- Kitchen – Hosts can shop what items are already around their homes. Centerpieces can include pitchers, platters, trays and fruits or potted herbs.
- Highlight – Small items should be highlighted with a plate or charger plate, allowing these small pieces to make a dramatic statement. Consider placing a potted plant or an array of pillar candles on a glass charger plate, which makes a budget-friendly centerpiece.
- Jars – Old-style mason jars look charming set aglow with small pillar candles. Consider placing these on a burlap runner and pair with rattan charger plates for an eclectic, home-style vibe.
Just Charger Plates offers a wide variety of chargers, including acrylic charger plates, metal charger plates, glass charger plates, metal charger plates and faux leather charger plates, to name a few. These types of charger plates can serve double duty – playing a central role in serving meals and in decorating centerpieces.